Please read the following Virtual Currency disclosures provided by the State of Washington.
You must read and click “I Understand” at the bottom of the page to continue.
1. Fraudulent transactions may result in the loss of the customer's money without any recourse
2. Fees vary based on the transaction amount. All fees and charges will be discussed and presented by the Company prior to completion of the transaction.
3. That virtual currency is not insured or guaranteed by any agency of the US against theft or loss, cyber theft, or theft by other means.
4. The transfer of virtual currency is irrevocable
5. Coinme bears no responsibility or takes any liability for unauthorized, mistaken, or accidental transfers. If you believe you're the victim of fraud or are being forced to complete this transaction under duress, please contact your local law enforcement agency. You agree that you are responsible for performing this transaction and for the outcome of any actions that may or may not take with your virtual currency.
6. The nature of virtual currency may lead to increased risks of fraud or cyber attack and that the virtual currency may be irrevocably stolen.