St. Patrick's Day $7k Bitcoin Giveaway
St. Patrick's Day $7k Bitcoin Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win $7,000 in bitcoin! Make a cash transaction at any participating Coinstar or MoneyGram location or enter without purchase below by March 17th, 2022. Each transaction will count as one entry to the sweepstakes. Verifiable retail value $7,000. Estimated odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by entry form or transaction.
If you hadn’t already heard, Coinme is the largest licensed cryptocurrency cash exchange in the U.S. now operating at thousands of grocery stores in 48 states! Our cash-to-crypto network provides far-reaching access to buy bitcoin with cash! Celebrate with us by entering the St. Patrick’s Day $7K Bitcoin Giveaway Sweepstakes!
Download the Coinme app to get started.
What people are saying...
It's THAT easy.”
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: One winner will receive $7,000 U.S. Dollars in Bitcoin. Verifiable retail value: $7,000 at the time awarded.
- By participating in the St. Patrick’s Day $7k Bitcoin Giveaway Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Coinme Inc. (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, as well as the requirements and decisions of ViralSweep, LLC (“ViralSweep” or “Administrator”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on March 1, 2022 at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time through March 17th, 2022 at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time, make a transaction at a participating Coinstar or MoneyGram location in any eligible state listed in Paragraph 5 below, or to enter without a transaction, go to coinme.com/pot-of-gold and follow the instructions to complete an entry form. Coinstar purchases must be redeemed in the Coinme wallet to be counted. Multiple entries by transaction are permitted. For entries without a purchase or transaction, only one entry per person is permitted. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the states of AL, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CT, D.C., DE, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY, 18 years of age and older as of March 1, 2022, except for employees of Sponsor, Administrator, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the USA at the time of entry. Although not required to enter, the winner will be required to set up a Coinme account to receive the Bitcoin prize. Winner’s account must pass verification. Void in CO, FL, NY, NV, RI, VT, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited.
- PRIZE: One winner will receive $7,000 U.S. Dollars in Bitcoin. Total prize value: $7,000 U.S. Dollars at the time awarded. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Estimated odds of winning are 1 out of 200,000 notices distributed, however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by entry form or transaction.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 18, 2022 by Sponsor using RandomPicker to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email and must sign and return any required documentation within 7 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If necessary, winner may be required to provide Sponsor with tax reporting information in order to receive prize. All income taxes or other tax liabilities resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use the winner’s name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Washington, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after March 18, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Coinme Inc., 113 Cherry Street, Suite 77544, Seattle, WA 98104.
SPONSOR: Coinme Inc., 113 Cherry Street, Suite 77544, Seattle, WA 98104.
ADMINISTRATOR: ViralSweep, LLC, PO BOX 953, Cheshire, CT 06410.