Sell bitcoin for cash at MoneyGram with Coinme
Why sell bitcoin for cash using Coinme at MoneyGram?
- Speed. Selling bitcoin for cash only takes minutes. On average, it takes days to complete a bitcoin-to-cash transaction using other exchanges or wallet services, mainly because you have to wait for money from the bitcoin sale to get sent to your bank via wire or ACH transfer. Selling bitcoin for cash at a MoneyGram location through the Coinme app happens in real time.
- Simplicity. Enter how much bitcoin you want to sell in your Coinme app. Then visit a participating MoneyGram location, complete the transaction with the MoneyGram agent, and leave with your cash in hand. It’s that easy.
- Low fees. All bitcoin service providers charge fees to convert cash to bitcoin and bitcoin back to cash, mainly to cover the bitcoin network fees. The good news is that Coinme’s fees are among the lowest in the industry, so selling bitcoin for cash using Coinme is cost-effective.
- One app. By downloading the Coinme app, you have at your fingertips a powerful gateway to the world of digital finance. The Coinme app allows easy access to your Coinme wallet where you can hold for the long term or send and receive bitcoin.
- Peace of mind. Coinme is one of the few licensed cash networks when it comes to digital currency. Our partner network is a safe and trusted channel for users to transact when cashing in or out of bitcoin.
How can I sell bitcoin for cash at MoneyGram via Coinme?
Selling bitcoin for cash with MoneyGram is a simple and straightforward transaction that you can do from any participating MoneyGram location. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the Coinme app on your smartphone. Coinme is available for download from the Apple App store and the Google Play store.
- Tap on the “Transact” button at the center-bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Sell.” The app will then ask you to select the closest MoneyGram location near you.
- Once you select your preferred location, enter the amount of bitcoin you want to sell.
- Confirm your sale details, including any applicable fees. Remember to double check how much you’re selling, because bitcoin sales over Coinme are final.
- The app will then text you a six-digit code which you submit to verify your purchase.
- Head to your selected MoneyGram location. Bring a valid photo ID as well as the transaction reference number, stored in your app’s recent activity area. Present these to the MoneyGram agent, who will then give you cash.
That’s all there is to it! You’re ready to celebrate your latest bitcoin sale. To help illustrate this process, check out the video below: