To be the world’s trusted gateway to digital currencies and a better financial future.
Who we are.
You always come first.
Your health matters
• 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
• Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
• 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
Downtime is paramount
• 160 hours of PTO first year
• 5 sick days
• 8 weeks paid parental leave
• 16 hours of volunteer time
• 401k or RRSP • Stock options
• We pay our people exceptionally
• Annual bonuses based on peformance
• Your office is wherever you are
• Beaches are nice this time of year
• Bring your pet to work
Discounts & assistance
• $600 professional development reimbursement
• Employee marketplace and discount program
Together we RISE.
Be curious while embracing a growth mindset. See problems as opportunities to create a better tomorrow. We’re all on this journey together to connect the world to a brighter financial future.
Take ownership. Treat people with respect in all dealings. Always be committed to doing what’s best for our customers and our company. Operating with integrity builds trust. Building trust builds a better company.
Creating simple things is hard. We challenge complexity through the continual pursuit of process improvement to deliver simple-yet-delightful experiences for ourselves and our customers.
We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and take pride in our work. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and colleagues. We aim to excel in execution, no matter how small the task, and outstanding customer service, both internally and externally.
Find a career in cryptocurrency.
Outside of work.
What we’re proud of.
Nearly $30M raised from investors such as Digital Currency Group and Pantera
First Licensed Bitcoin ATM Company In The US
FIND YOUR PASSION
Join the Coinme Community.
Our headquarters is in Seattle, but the Coinme Community is 100% remote and hiring worldwide.
Apply to the posted jobs by sending your resume to [email protected]
**Alert** We have heard reports from job seekers (who have not applied to Coinme) that they were contacted by individuals posing as representatives of Coinme and making fake job offers. Be advised that we never conduct hiring interviews via text or email. Please protect yourself by learning more about our hiring practices and common red flags to look out for in this document.
Thanks so much for showing an interest in Coinme. Currently we aren’t looking to hire. However please feel free to email your resume and desired job (job title) to [email protected].
General Counsel and Corp Secretary
You will serve as Coinme’s in-house legal counsel during rapid domestic, international, and horizontal product expansion. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be the principal trusted advisor translating legal advice into strategic, actionable guidance. This is an opportunity for someone who is highly driven, entrepreneurial, and seeking a pivotal career opportunity to guide an early industry leader through transformational growth.
What Happens After You Apply?
- We will review your application, and if we would like to move forward, a Recruiter will kick things off with a call to get to know you better by understanding your current situation, motivation, and goals.
- If the call goes well, the next step is typically a Hiring Manager call followed by a Virtual Interview loop with different members of your future team and members of the Coinme Community.
- Your Recruiter will be your resource along the way to answer any questions, including providing information on our benefits, coinme community, crypto, and communicating each step throughout the process to prepare you for your interviews.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and inventive environment with the best employees. Our mission and values guide us as we work to ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to ethnicity, race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, physical or invisible disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, family or medical care leave, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Coinme is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected], and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Coinme does not accept unsolicited resume submittals from contracted or non-contracted agencies. Coinme is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.